I help businesses build visibility and trust with their customers, through digital content that is consistent with their brand and relevant to each stage of the B2B customer experience. I give courses to professionals and master’s students in content strategy, information architecture, and plain language.
To translate business strategy into the right messages and communication channels:
- Audit existing communication channels and analyze the behaviors and needs of customers. I facilitate workshops to define personas and customer journeys, so that content teams can learn the methodology and establish priorities.
- Plan performance goals for customer experience, and develop requirements for data analysis tools.
To create a shared language and efficient content systems:
- Model content and create taxonomies based on content audits. I facilitate information architecture workshops with content creation teams.
- Make requirements and plans for content management systems.
Organization design and transformation
To build long-term collaboration of content teams across the organization:
- Map stakeholders of the content supply chain (marketing, sales, training, support and services, HR) and define workflows.
- Train managers and experts – in English or in French – on content strategy, customer experience design, storytelling, web writing, and plain language.
- Help teams structure content projects with user stories and agile management techniques.